Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Waiting list info
dardaR
post Jul 6 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

Hey guys, I'm on the waiting list at 451 so im first person on waiting list. my friend checked earlier today and said i was 450th(just something to think about, i have no proof though) whats the likelyhood of me getting into the lan?
http://www.respawn.com.au/?page=events&...rs&event=28
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
priorax
post Jul 6 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #2
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

Hey dardaR, check again on Friday (main day that matters), if you are over 450, you are not allowed in before 2pm. However once it hits 2pm, you will be allowed to come in.

Given my past experiences, and looking at the seating plan, it is highly likely you will get a seat, however how likely it is that it will be your friends isn't as probable.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Jul 7 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

Hi dardaR, just tagging on from priorax' response. What happens is as the event gets closer we do whats called here "the bump". This means those who have not confirmed get shuffled to the bottom of the list. This may explain why you went from down the list. As the bump has most likely been through.

That said, if you keep an eye on our website in the morning, we post a live counter of how many check-in's we've processed and this will tell you how full we are. We also have a contact number on the website. But that said there is usually a space. Bare in mind, this event is running in the school holidays, so please make sure you realise that there is no offer of a seat being available. We don't like turning people away and try to make as much space as possible! Because then we have more people to game with!

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
priorax
post Jul 7 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #4
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

Hey Jeffy, not sure if I am looking a this right or wrong, but looking at the player list, the bump already happened.
If this isn't true, please let me know
(Now, that felt way too formal...)
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Jul 7 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #5
Player

Next event:

Hi Lads,

I spoke to sando who is going to have a look into it and get back to us shortly. Sit tight dardaR. That said, your only waiting 2 currently so I don't see a problem getting you in, but you must sit on the sidelines until 2pm when everyone who confirmed early comes in. I can't allow you in early because if the team let you in early then everyone will expect it so we have to be fair but cruel at the same time. I'm sure you understand.

Cheers

Jeffy

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Seymour
post Jul 8 2011, 01:41 AM
Post #6
Player

Next event:

FOR SALE

1 x Prepaid Ticket
http://respawn.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=2201
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:52 AM