Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serious Sam marathon, this be serious yo
Lysdexia
post Dec 28 2013, 04:41 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

If anyone wants to join me in an all-night Serious Sam co-op marathon, I'll be hosting a server at v29.

I'll be playing through the games in canonical order (BFE - TFE - TSE, maybe SS2 after that if anyone wants to play for another 8 hours non-stop) non-stop with maybe an official food break somewhere.
All the games support up to 16 players at once so people can come and leave as they choose, and are drop-in drop-out so if you need to join other competitions, use the toilet or go to maccas then you can leave and easily come back in.

I seriously suggest getting the games now if you haven't already, the complete package costs about $23 on steam at the moment.

Either reply in this thread or PM me so we can get the times, seating arrangements and server rules worked out cool.gif

--------------------
"Dreadnought"i7 3770k (watercooled @ 4.7GHz, 1.28v), EVGA GTX 760 (watercooled), Gigabyte Z77x-D3H, Corsair RM750, 2x Seagate 1TB (RAID O), Samsung 840 120GB, Cooler Master HAF XB
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lysdexia
post Jan 14 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

~I'll be starting with BFE at 4:00PM. I'm hoping BFE will finish around the dinner break.
~Server will be called "Marathon #1"
~Server rules are as follows:

-Serious difficulty
-16 player limit
-Classic mode
-Infinite respawns
-+25% HP per player

This will be across all games

~TFE and TSE will be the HD versions
~To join the TFE server, launch TSE then join the server from the multiplayer menu
~We will be taking a 30-minute break after BFE ends, then no more until the end of TSE.
~No speedrunning, these games have tonnes of secrets to find and by completing levels too fast then you're ruining it for others.
~I'm afraid I'm going to have to kick you if you're caught having fun, these games are extremely serious and should not be enjoyed by anyone.

I am sitting at seat 29C, if you're planning on joining this marathon then by all means seat near me.

--------------------
"Dreadnought"i7 3770k (watercooled @ 4.7GHz, 1.28v), EVGA GTX 760 (watercooled), Gigabyte Z77x-D3H, Corsair RM750, 2x Seagate 1TB (RAID O), Samsung 840 120GB, Cooler Master HAF XB
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:13 PM