+Quote Post
Maelstrom
post Mar 25 2010, 05:29 PM
Post #42
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (R4N @ Mar 25 2010, 08:45 AM) *
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Mar 25 2010, 07:24 AM) *
Can I bring 9 of those USB screens and tile them?

9x 7 inch screens tiled....... sure! tongue.gif

would even make for a lol case mod if you did it right.

Sad thing is, it would still only be a 21" monitor :/

It would be cool if I had the money to spare on 9 of those things though...

--------------------
"The Maelstrom is a dark force that seeks the destruction of all imagination"
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MrDerrick
post Mar 25 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #43
Player

Next event:

A single 30" for me biggrin.gif *fap fap fap*

QUOTE (R4N @ Mar 25 2010, 01:45 PM) *
Keep going like this and youll find yourself with a rather large BAN.

DO IT!
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tank
post Mar 25 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #44
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (MrDerrick @ Mar 25 2010, 09:04 PM) *
A single 30" for me biggrin.gif *fap fap fap*

QUOTE (R4N @ Mar 25 2010, 01:45 PM) *
Keep going like this and youll find yourself with a rather large BAN.

DO IT!

does a 30" even fit on half a table? huh.gif

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
0mni
post Mar 26 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #45
Funcomp dude

Next event:

QUOTE (Tank @ Mar 26 2010, 12:56 AM) *

We can always bend it a bit in the middle make sure it fits.
So anyone being insane bear that in mind.

EDIT:Nothing worse that being squished up by someone being stupid.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
oohms
post Mar 26 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #46
Server/Comp Gopher

Next event:

It does, if you have the case on the floor
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MrDerrick
post Mar 26 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #47
Player

Next event:

Mate and I both have 30", we share the same table with no problems, of course the cases are on the ground. Have been doing this at the last 4-5 respawns.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
hawky
post Apr 5 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #48
Player

Next event:

Well.. i'm going to be more than content with my 21.5"

and squid she was too..

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kitfox
post Apr 5 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #49
Player

Next event:

I have a 26" widescreen i hope thats ok lol
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shub0xx
post Apr 8 2010, 01:03 AM
Post #50
Player

Next event:

I'm curious about something... You say large chairs aren't a good idea, which I agree with completely.

But what happens if said chair is a wheelchair? I'm not in one myself (not yet anyway), but I do sometimes get around on crutches so I am curious as to what the best option there is.

I don't like making waves, but I haven't seen anything so far that refers to this situation.

--Shub0xx
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Apr 8 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #51
Player

Next event:

I strongly suggest you let someone know. Most notably I'd say Tank if that's the case and let her know you're in a wheel chair so accommodations can be made for you. Given the really steep incline into the front of the hall is a major challenge I'm sure.

But yes, if your in a wheelchair, logistics planning and stuff we can work around most issues if you tell us in advance.

Jeffy

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shub0xx
post Apr 8 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #52
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Jeffy @ Apr 8 2010, 01:07 AM) *
I strongly suggest you let someone know. Most notably I'd say Tank if thats the case and your in a wheel chair and accomodations can be made for you. Given the really steep incline into the front of the hall is a major challange i'm sure.

But yes, if your in a wheelchair, logistics planning and stuff we can work around most issues if you tell us in advance.

Jeffy

I kinda figured this would be the case, after talking to Goose over the past few weeks/months.

I will be there this weekend (baring any family or health emergencies), and hopefully without having to deal with crutches. But time will tell on that. This will be my 2nd Respawn, but my 1st as a player.

--Shub0xx
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tank
post Apr 8 2010, 10:55 AM
Post #53
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Shub0xx @ Apr 8 2010, 01:19 AM) *
I strongly suggest you let someone know. Most notably I'd say Tank if thats the case and your in a wheel chair and accomodations can be made for you. Given the really steep incline into the front of the hall is a major challange i'm sure.

Jeffy

I kinda figured this would be the case, after talking to Goose over the past few weeks/months.

I will be there this weekend (baring any family or health emergencies), and hopefully without having to deal with crutches. But time will tell on that. This will be my 2nd Respawn, but my 1st as a player.

--Shub0xx

Let me know if you are in a wheelchair, and if you are coming with friends (how many etc). Are you gooses friend who came and visited last time? If so i remember you smile.gif

let me know and i can definately arrainge something where the area is not too squishy to accomodate.

ta!

-tank

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shub0xx
post Apr 8 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #54
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Tank @ Apr 8 2010, 10:55 AM) *

Jeffy

--Shub0xx

Let me know if you are in a wheelchair, and if you are coming with friends (how many etc). Are you gooses friend who came and visited last time? If so i remember you smile.gif

let me know and i can definately arrainge something where the area is not too squishy to accomodate.

ta!

-tank

Yup. that's me. Definitely won't b in a chair, but more than likely on crutches again sad.gif
Hopefully only 1, but I won't know til 2moro.

--Shub0xx

--------------------
--Shub0xx
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
berger
post Apr 8 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #55
Player

Next event:

i use a 50" tv for my screen, it should fit on a table ok?
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kitfox
post Apr 9 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #56
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Shub0xx @ Apr 8 2010, 11:03 AM) *
QUOTE (Tank @ Apr 8 2010, 10:55 AM) *

Jeffy

--Shub0xx

ta!

-tank

Yup. that's me. Definitely won't b in a chair, but more than likely on crutches again sad.gif
Hopefully only 1, but I won't know til 2moro.

--Shub0xx

its k buddy i have a nice limp goin atm so maybe we can frag together tongue.gif
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
stocky
post Apr 11 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #57
Player

Next event:

The LAN this weekend had to be the worst one I had been to simply because everyone seemed to have brought their own massive chairs and wanted to recline and wheel around in them, always smashing into me. Seriously pissed me off, and I wouldn't be surprised if some people wont come back because of it. You need to have some stricter rules on this shit, along with people screaming, and people using speakers on laptops/drums/guitar hero. It ruins the whole lan when someone wants to make a heap of noise just to get attention for some reason. Not to mention that some of these guys decided they were in their right to move other peoples stuff from a unreserved table at the start of the day, simply so they could have their own massive group.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
MrDerrick
post Apr 11 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #58
Player

Next event:

I had same bad experience with dick heads with reclining seats. Should be banned full stop as the event is becoming bigger and the isles are getting smaller since there are more tables. It only takes one idiot to ruin the whole night for someone else.

Inconsiderate pricks who keep banging into the back of you as they get in and out of their seats because they take up so much god damn room.

Needles to say it was the local forum troll's group mad.gif A wanker online and a wanker IRL
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Yon
post Apr 11 2010, 09:41 PM
Post #59
Player

Next event:

Well I had a good time the chairs were a bit crazy but the yelling was a bit in pore taste at some times, but I have nothing against people getting excited about winning a round or 2 of Tron.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
stocky
post Apr 11 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #60
Player

Next event:

Yeah this was more than a bit of excitement. It was screaming at each other about shit noone else wants to hear, singing along to crap songs, or just yelling out random crap for no reason other than to get attention. A fair few of us were ready to snap at them, and noone wants that to happen, so how about next LAN try and cut down on the crap that annoys people. Why do people need to bring office chairs? Is the comfort of one worth the annoyance of many? Many of us are quite capable of surviving a day on a plastic chair, even if it means bringing a cushion or something to sit on.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 11:18 PM