Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Console gaming
priorax
post Apr 13 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #1
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

Hey guys,

If Respawn were to start looking into this, what would you want from it?
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
_Andrew_
post Apr 13 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

Can you be a bit more specific as into if your looking into having console's set up where people can come have go for a bit then leave or do you mean have some AFK comp's that are set up on console's

either way i think getting something together would be great but have a range of games that are console only and not games that are multi-platform.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
PR0PH37
post Apr 14 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

I usually bring my sexbox to Respawn as do a couple of other people that come with me, games that would be good for afk or just those who wish to take a break from the comp would be: gears 3, mw3 / black ops - zombies, dead island / L4D2, borderlands. If people are into splitscreen fighters - mortal kombat 2011, tekken, soul caliber and street fighter. That's about all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure others will offer suggestions.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Alioth
post Apr 14 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #4
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (PR0PH37 @ Apr 14 2012, 12:13 AM) *
I usually bring my sexbox to Respawn as do a couple of other people that come with me, games that would be good for afk or just those who wish to take a break from the comp would be: gears 3, mw3 / black ops - zombies, dead island / L4D2, borderlands. If people are into splitscreen fighters - mortal kombat 2011, tekken, soul caliber and street fighter. That's about all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure others will offer suggestions.

"This Respawn, take time away from playing MW3 at your computer and come on over to our console section where you can play some MW3 (with crappier controls)!"

Yeah, no.

How about some games that are a bit more exclusive to consoles than Generic War Shooter 7.
Fighting games? Absolutely, but I'm thinking more along the lines of party games (Smash Bros and pretty much Nintendo's back catalogue) or sports games. FIFA went down pretty well last time and looked great on a projector, and I don't even like soccer.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:34 PM