TeamSlayer
post Jun 10 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

This thread is dedicated to Gaming Reviews of some of the latest games
Currently i am reviewing an *UNRELEASED* game going under as a beta tester

NEED FOR SPEED: WORLD

Need For Speed: World is an up and coming redefinition to the meaning of MMO. Lately most MMO's have been MMORPG or MMOFPS but for one of the first times, EA games has released and MMOR! Massive Multiplayer Online Racer.
At the moment it is still in its BETA stage with the latest stage to conclude 16th June 2010. I am currently testing this game and have found it quite enjoyable. The controls are simple and intuitive, the graphics are beautiful and the handling it flawless. Needless to say, Need For Speed: World will most likely be critically acclaimed by Need For Speed fans and racers alike.
With a huge array of vehicles, customisation, driving space and actions to follow, it is going to be one of the biggest Need For Speed games to date. Consisting of the cities from the highly rated games, Most Wanted and Carbon, the roads are nearly endless! Add to that a world wide community of gamers and the choice to race, freeroam or even evade cops yet again, you're in for hours of endless entertainment. Joining races are as simple as ever, choosing to race single played against CPU (with the reduced rep and money prize) or a multiplayer race (huge rep and money prizes for those who race multiplayer) and even cops start off nice online! Just ram them and bingo! Start the Chase!
A current downside i have found is the inability to customise the the engine and performance and I'm hoping that by the time the final release hits shelves that there will be some customisation to the performance area. At the moment the only thing that does that is the small skill upgrades for each level you gain e.g. gain 5% of performance when coming 3rd or lower with this skill.
Though they have yet to release if the full release will cost monthly or not or even a release date but with all the testing and its looks at the moment, i would say give it another 3-6 month or even less and it will hit our shelves.

***MYSELF AS A LEVEL 5 (current level 11) NEAR MAIN STREET CURCUIT***

***MYSELF GETTING INTO MISCHIEF WITH A HEAT LEVEL 5 (meaning feds come after me...have to unlock!)***

Rating: 8.5/10
Due to some bugs with BETA but i bet it will be 10/10 on release

**EDIT** RELEASE DATE: End of July to start of August with a level cap of 10 for free players, once off $20 for a level cap of 50 and a rare car

--------------------
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GIARUS
post Jun 10 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

I am also one of the lucky Beta Testers and is loving this game can't wait for actual realease

--------------------

The internet! Where men are men, Women are men & underage teens are FBI agents
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:58 PM