Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> motherboard, bah
djd3ath
post Dec 27 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

well i was going to come to the next respawn smileing but sadly my motherboard died last thursday while i was at a job interview after melbourne had one huge eletrical storm so yea my motherboard was old and its gone my com wont turn on unless i bypass the motherboard and the cpu and go stright to the power supply ever thing gets power that i can notice by eye but it does not send out any infomation to the screen and i wont be able to get anough money by the event so i had to unregister =[
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LolSauce
post Dec 27 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

QUOTE(djd3ath @ Dec 27 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1532[/snapback]

well i was going to come to the next respawn smileing but sadly my motherboard died last thursday while i was at a job interview after melbourne had one huge eletrical storm so yea my motherboard was old and its gone my com wont turn on unless i bypass the motherboard and the cpu and go stright to the power supply ever thing gets power that i can notice by eye but it does not send out any infomation to the screen and i wont be able to get anough money by the event so i had to unregister =[

What socket?

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mikiller56
post Dec 27 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

Before you go buy a new Mobo, rob a power supply from another PC if you have one and try using that first. About a year ago i had the same thing. The pc powered on, fans came on, hd was spinning, the little mobo light was on etc but nothing came up on screen and it never booted windows. Turns out the PS was knocked about cause i swapped it over before getting a new mobo and it came back to life.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lawn
post Dec 28 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #4
Spartan #2

Next event:

QUOTE(djd3ath @ Dec 27 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1532[/snapback]

Wow... thats 1 entire sentance ohmy.gif
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
djd3ath
post Jan 1 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #5
Player

Next event:

well i was never good at english well ummm we tryed replaceing the powersupply but yea didnt work but its alright now my dad forked money and got me a quad core and 2gb of ram so i should be comeing to the lan now *smiles*
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mikiller56
post Jan 2 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #6
Player

Next event:

QUOTE(djd3ath @ Jan 1 2008, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1555[/snapback]

well i was never good at english well ummm we tryed replaceing the powersupply but yea didnt work but its alright now my dad forked money and got me a quad core and 2gb of ram so i should be comeing to the lan now *smiles*

*Retracts any sympathy given in previous posts*

Damn, wish my P4 would die so my dad will buy me a new kit
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
djd3ath
post Jan 4 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #7
Player

Next event:

QUOTE(mikiller56 @ Jan 2 2008, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1558[/snapback]

*Retracts any sympathy given in previous posts*

Damn, wish my P4 would die so my dad will buy me a new kit

lol well you should see me there ill be the won with sadly i dont like the case much but its a icute case...

its got a big blue fan thing at the front and seethough at the side with some more blue lights so yea =] look for the short haird 16 year old =] thats if i can get my freind to come he has been iffy lately so yea but i should come =]
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mikiller56
post Jan 6 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #8
Player

Next event:

Well i'll be the one with a mirage over my pc, damn thing runs hot as.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Daemo
post Jun 18 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #9
Player

Next event:

cant run any hotter than my pc does.
idleing in the middle of winter the cpus read 55 and 57 degrees celcius.

--------------------
your friendly One Must Frag admin
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:05 PM