Reply to this topicStart new topic
> v27 impressions/feedback/complaints
That Commander
post Apr 23 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #21
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (SirSquidness @ Apr 23 2013, 05:01 PM) *
Given that we've been known to still be setting up things at midnight on a Friday night, the difficulties involved are predominately organisation and manpower.

Thank you for clarifying

My friend and I would be willing to volunteer to help setup on Friday if it meant that we could get extra hours of gaming in smile.gif

Cheers
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
soulink
post Apr 30 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #22
Player

Next event:

Thumbs up to the new people on parking duties, they where very organised and freindly. Unlike the ones before that told you that Quote "you have 5 minutes to get ur shit in and fuck off" an was very well organised aswell. smile.gif Tops! A+++++
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post May 2 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #23
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (That Commander @ Apr 23 2013, 11:05 PM) *
My friend and I would be willing to volunteer to help setup on Friday if it meant that we could get extra hours of gaming in smile.gif

From my days of doing setup before I moved to Sydney, it's not a matter of having so many people there to make it quick. The slower part is making sure the infrastructure is correctly placed, tested and retested to make sure its stable, running correctly. However this was over a year and a half ago, I'm not sure if the same or more complexities exist but more people in the mix tends to complicate it further I found, however no harm in talking to the likes of Zardoz and his crew to see if there is something you could do?

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:41 AM