Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [UPDATED Dec '11] Carparking Arrangements at Respawn LAN. REV 4.0, Please read and refresh yourselves on this important topic.
jutzy
post Sep 25 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

[11.12.11] Carparking Arangements At Respawn LAN. REV 4.0

We love you guys coming to Respawn LAN, so to make your lives easier, here is just a friendly reminder about the carparking arrangements at Respawn LAN. It is important you are familiar with these arrangements as a number of vehicles have received parking infringement notices issued by the security company of the venue we use. We cannot contest these on your behalf; this is your responsibility.

1. Car permits issued by the gatehouse only give you 15 to 30 Min's on the inner campus.
  2. Carpooling makes the process easy!
  3. Please drop your gear off on your table and move your car as soon as possible. (Please do not proceed to setup any of your gear)
  4. If the doors are still locked and you are queuing up outside, leave your gear with a friend or if you have no friends with you, leave them with either myself (Jutzy) or Sharks, we will be happy to keep an eye on it whilst you move your car to carpark 3 OR Carpark 4.
  5. Cars are permitted to park inside carpark 3 or carpark 4 and nowhere else.
  6. We recommend when coming up the inner campus to the hall that the players stick to a 20kph speed limit. Due to a high volume of foot traffic to and from carpark 3 and 4
  7. Please refrain from loud music, thumping sub woofers or revving engines. as we are surrounded by university housing; please be considerate.
  8. LaTrobe security are to be respected and obeyed at all times, Securitys decisions are final, Respawn LAN will not overturn decisions made by security, do not argue with security, you will not win.

The roads around the inner campus are speed limited to 40KPH at all times and are not a raceway. We must respect the inner roads and realise that there are people who do walk around the campus. Please, SLOW DOWN!

NEW:As you may have noticed there is now carpark 4 this is located just near carpark 3 and is easyer to access the hall from, this wonderful new carpark does have restricted parking however.

1. Please be aware of the orange parking zones as they are restricted.
  2. This is a new carpark please treat it as such.

This is an exciting time for us all as the walk from Carpark 4 is a significantly less distance from the hall.

See the map below for the way into carparks 3 and 4.

Yellow Square - GATEHOUSE
Blue Line - Entry to drop off point for your gear.
Red Line - Way back to Carpark 3
Green Lines - Spaces that are free for use all weekend at $0 cost to players
Pink Crosshatching - Prohibited parking (you will be fined)
Purple Line - Alternative Parking AKA Carpark 4.
Black Area - Carpark 4 Also free to use all weekend at $0 cost to players.
Orange Area - Orange Restricted Parking - DO NOT PARK HERE.

FAQ
-------------------

Q: Where can I park my car?
A: Carpark 3 Or 4 (follow the red line on our map to the carpark)

Q: What if i want to park in carpark 4?
A: Follow The red line back to Carpark 3, Then follow the purple Line to enter carpark 4.

Q: How do I drop off my gear?
A: Cars will be permitted into the inner campus for 30mins to drop gear however we prefer that you park for no longer than 15 mins as this prevents a bottleneck at the entrance to the hall, follow the blue line to the drop-off zone.

Q: Can I leave my car near the venue for easy access?
A: Carpark 3 is a short 1-2min walk away from the venue.
N.B: Carpark 4 Is less of a walk 30 seconds from the hall.
N.B.B: These two carparks are the only place you are permitted to leave your vehicles.

Q: I helped out on the Friday and have a "Service Permit"?
A: These permits are issued by the uni to staff and assistants of Respawn LAN, and only operate for the day they are issued (ie: Fridays usually). Once your vehicle is no longer needed, please move it to Car park 3 or 4.

Q: I suffer from a recognized disability or other ailment, can I get special consideration?
A: Yes, please contact the Respawn Team as soon as possible so we can discuss and arrange the request.

Q: I got a fine, what gives?
A: Latrobe university roads are Gazette'd and the university security staff are permitted to fine any car in breach of their regulations (including: exceeding the 30mins, blocking driveways, parked on grass, parked in special locations - including but not limited to parking in orange permit bays. etc)

Q: Who do I speak to so I can request a review of my fine?
A: Consult the ticket and university directly, we cannot get involved in these matters.
Email them at traffic@latrobe.edu.au

--------------------
------Jutzy------
Just a regular Joe Nao!
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:57 PM