Reply to this topicStart new topic
> projector spectating
riskkk
post Jun 30 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

hey
whats the likelihood that some of the comps - cod4 sd/ffa, css, any other popular games could be shown on the projector. i remember this being suggested previously, but from memory didn't happen at the last lan.
i reckon it'd be cool
DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT

--------------------
xfire ~ due2populardemand steam ~ simmothe1
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirSquidness
post Jun 30 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #2
^_^

Next event:

Source based games are go for spectating. TF2's auto-director is made of epic win, and should be a great watch. This covers CS:S/TF2/HL2DM

CoD4 doesn't come with a way to delay the spectator's view, so I'm not sure what's happening there - One of the server/comp crew mentioned they had a sepcator mod for it similar to SourceTV, but again, I don't think it had a way to delay the footage.

I'm really not sure about other games. It is entirely possible to put it up with no delay, and just spectate people.

Personally, I'd really enjoy seeing, at the very minimum, every final or major competition broadcast on the projectors.

--------------------
TRON MAN SAYS:
Using proper spelling and grammar makes you look smart. USE THEM! =D

Important information regarding your abuse of the English language
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
riskkk
post Jun 30 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (SirSquidness @ Jun 30 2009, 05:06 PM) *
Source based games are go for spectating. TF2's auto-director is made of epic win, and should be a great watch. This covers CS:S/TF2/HL2DM

CoD4 doesn't come with a way to delay the spectator's view, so I'm not sure what's happening there - One of the server/comp crew mentioned they had a sepcator mod for it similar to SourceTV, but again, I don't think it had a way to delay the footage.

I'm really not sure about other games. It is entirely possible to put it up with no delay, and just spectate people.

Personally, I'd really enjoy seeing, at the very minimum, every final or major competition broadcast on the projectors.

Yeah, it'd be good fun
but you're right when you say its probably not suitable live stream
it'll bring screen-cheating to a whole other level

--------------------
xfire ~ due2populardemand steam ~ simmothe1
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:46 PM