Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> v28 Feedback Thread - Give us impressions/feedback/loved etc
Jen
post Sep 22 2013, 10:37 AM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

On behalf of the core admin team (Votucu, Squid, R4N and Zardoz), please do share your feedback for v28!

What you loved?
What you didnt love?
What we could do better?
What you think we missed?

(dont have to use the above, just helps get the creative juices flowing to help the teams that work with the core admins make it more awesome).

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JustinCarew
post Sep 23 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

What you loved?
The atmosphere of people, the rush of playing in the tournament.
The internet was amazing, but I had no idea of what was banned in terms of usage of internet, a guy two doors down from me to my left was torrenting like no tomorrow which surprised me.

What you didnt love?
The fact that the giveaways were during peoples tournaments, one of our players almost missed out on a motherboard because of this.
The quality of toilets after midnight was awful, having never been to a LAN before I had no idea this would happen.
Lack of space between tables, just a tiny bit more space and I wouldn't have been annoyed at the amount of people going past us.
The time slots of tournaments, and the lack of notifications because of this. Two of the people on our team are big DotA fans and would have loved to play in both.
The announcements in general, we all missed out on the midnight bbq because we were too busy getting our asses kicked in the Grand Final of the League tourney, which would've ended ages ago if the unforeseen issues didn't occur.
The aircon at 4am as well.

What we could do better?
Not force, but try to engage people in the theme more. I myself completely forgot there was even one, and the chair on the stage looked like a standard thing to highlight a winner of whatever.
Bring someone in at some stage of the event to clean the toilets.

What you think we missed?
Maybe a system where someone (not suspicious looking, maybe someone certified with the staff to give people a lift) can volunteer and be approved to give a lift to people without car access to mcdonalds, or any food place for that matter. I learnt the hard way that its really hard to live on confectionary and ice tea for 29 hours, and didn't eat any "real" food until morning.
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:38 PM