Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> v30 CS:GO 5v5 Competition - Give me feedback!, But be nice.
FISHY-
post Apr 13 2014, 12:52 AM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

Hey guys, so I'll be running the CS:GO 5v5 comp again at v31.

It would be awesome if those of you who were involved in this weekend's (v30) competition could give me some feedback on the tournament, so that I can try and run it better next time.
Obviously I can't promise to do absolutely everything that's asked, but I will do my best.

If you didn't like something that was done this time, feel free to let me know, but make sure you help me out by suggesting how I could do it better next time. If you did like something that was done, tell me so I can keep doing it.

I'm also more than happy to consider suggestions of things that haven't been done that you would like to see happen.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Beef_Bulgogi
post Apr 14 2014, 01:08 AM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

Would really like to see a stream up in v31, i wanted to see me up in the stream LOL, also because the games are in community servers we can't rewatch them, so if it is streamed, we are able to see the past broadcasts, thanks
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
FISHY-
post Apr 14 2014, 10:28 PM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Beef_Bulgogi @ Apr 14 2014, 01:08 AM) *
Would really like to see a stream up in v31, i wanted to see me up in the stream LOL, also because the games are in community servers we can't rewatch them, so if it is streamed, we are able to see the past broadcasts, thanks

I'd like a stream going too, and I should be able to organise that for next event. The only trouble is picking which match to stream when there are up to four going simultaneously.
I'm hoping to get the final shoutcasted too at some point, but that might not be nearly as easy.

Also, all the servers have GOTV recordings of each match for dispute purposes. If you'd like, I'll save all the demos and upload them somewhere so you can find and download each match as you please. Unfortunately this event's games won't be accessible until the next.

Edit: JSYK, you can record your own POV of the game by typing "record <filename>" in the console.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:52 PM