Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couchwarriors are coming to respawn!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
R4N

Couchwarriors are a console gaming group who run monthly sessions in Melbourne.
check out their website Here.

These guys will be running a SFIV competition at 8PM on saturday in the annex.
More information about this comp can be obtained on the EMS on saturday.

See you all at the LAN!
Alioth
Ima bring mah A-game! I look forward to hadouken spamming you all.
SeeKeR
yea looks good but 2bh i think there should b more game comps running than just sf4 cod n halo should b there.
Dekar

^2 weeks after respawn^
nickcc
Hi everyone, Nick from CW here.

Here is a quick set of rules we run for SF4:

Format:
Double Elimination. If you lose, you still get another go.
Best of 3 Games.
Best of 3 Rounds.
99 Second Rounds.
No damage handicaps.

Console: Playstation 3
Arcade sticks will be provided.
Playstation controllers will be available on request.

Rules:
All characters available and may be selected included Seth.

Prize!
$30 JB-Hi Fi gift voucher for 1st place!

Thanks Respawn for having us at this event. We hope to see many people coming along to join in the fun that is Street Fighter IV!

QUOTE (SeeKeR @ Jan 21 2010, 03:20 PM) *
yea looks good but 2bh i think there should b more game comps running than just sf4 cod n halo should b there.

Couch warriors is predominantly a Fighting Game community, see the post above from Dekar to see what games we offer at our monthlies. Other games are not our forte. Perhaps there is other console communities out there to look into.
TechL
It's been too long since I've played Brawl and Melee sad.gif I still kick ass at the original SSB though tongue.gif
GIARUS
I wouldn't mind having a shot at it
Redact
with this in mind, is it possible for people to come purely for this as in not take a spot on the /500 group?

since this was confirmed late, some cw guys i know are intrested in coming to play, and not bring a computer

i know the 500 limit is the mostly about the power taken, so is it possible for someone to come that is confirmed outside of the first 500 and be let in if they dont take a spot?
GIARUS
QUOTE (Redact @ Jan 22 2010, 01:41 AM) *
with this in mind, is it possible for people to come purely for this as in not take a spot on the /500 group?

since this was confirmed late, some cw guys i know are intrested in coming to play, and not bring a computer

i know the 500 limit is the mostly about the power taken, so is it possible for someone to come that is confirmed outside of the first 500 and be let in if they dont take a spot?

idk sir squidness or dead_man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape