Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Sando Lazy?
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Zardoz
Is Sando lazy?

You decide! Post in the forums and let us know!

(photos coming soon).
wolfmother
Yes.
Wombie
Yes.
priorax
Yes.
And I respect that
jutzy
Yes.

So glad your back zardoz
SirSquidness
I bet I can out lazy that guy.

I'd start now, but I really can't be fucked.
tricky
QUOTE (SirSquidness @ May 8 2010, 02:57 AM) *
I bet I can out lazy that guy.

I'd start now, but I really can't be fucked.

Rofl, You so lazy!
Jen
he more lazy than yo mamma
GIARUS
Idk i bet we could find lazier if we had a look
Tank
QUOTE (GIARUS @ May 8 2010, 10:41 AM) *

/me stares at zardoz and grins politely.....
RaG1n
Definitely yes! Take a look at the Staff page and try to find what I'm talking about! First person gets a cookie (Disclaimer: Cookie is only figurative!).
Spitefultongue
Sando is so lazy that he didn't even buy the grinch shirt in that photo, my mother bought it for him!
He also leaves his dirty socks on my bedroom floor, dirty tissues in my car and dirty clothes all over his room!
<3 Spite
wolfmother
QUOTE (Spitefultongue @ May 10 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Sando is so lazy that he didn't even buy the grinch shirt in that photo, my mother bought it for him!
He also leaves his dirty socks on my bedroom floor, dirty tissues in my car and dirty clothes all over his room!
<3 Spite

Holy crap, did you just complain about SANDO'S cleanliness? The guy whose lanning endurance is directly determined by whether he has access to a shower?
oohms
QUOTE (wolfmother @ May 10 2010, 06:06 PM) *
<3 Spite

Holy crap, did you just complain about SANDO'S cleanliness? The guy whose lanning endurance is directly determined by whether he has access to a shower?

Wait what? I thought asians didn't get dirty.. or secretly cleaned themselves like cats do? :3
GIARUS
QUOTE (Tank @ May 8 2010, 12:11 PM) *
QUOTE (GIARUS @ May 8 2010, 10:41 AM) *

/me stares at zardoz and grins politely.....

^.^ me thinks the same
priorax
QUOTE (oohms @ May 10 2010, 09:12 PM) *
<3 Spite

Wait what? I thought asians didn't get dirty.. or secretly cleaned themselves like cats do? :3

If they don't. then I feel like I have been lied to for so many years
GIARUS
QUOTE (priorax @ May 12 2010, 06:31 PM) *
QUOTE (oohms @ May 10 2010, 09:12 PM) *
<3 Spite

If they don't. then I feel like I have been lied to for so many years

lol idk sando need to pick up his socks
Niven666
No.
Kitfox
squid wins the thread imo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape