Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 and a bit weeks to Respawn v17!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Tank

Wow! time is rushing past! The admin team are working super hard to get everything organised!

Hoodie orders have closed, but you can order a v17 t-shirt! .

We've finalised the Female Tournament, which will be a fun-packed few hours specifically for the ladies!

The prizes for this LAN are looking amazing! There's some amazing gear from Fractal Design, and of course some professional gaming equipment from Thermaltake ttEsports! Wildwire have also hooked up up with some beautiful jewellery and accessories!

It's definitely going to be an amazing event!

We've also reached our limit of 200 prepay spots! Confirmations open next Friday (the 25th) at 9PM, seat bookings will be available later this week! we'll keep you informed!
_Andrew_
cant wait please hurry up and come
B3NN
this one has really crept up on me.. I guess that's a good thing! But I gotta start practicing for the CoD games!!
soulink
YAY! biggrin.gif Any idea on when tickets are goin to be ready biggrin.gif

Cheers
djzort
MOARE PREPAID SPOTS PLEASE!!!!
_Andrew_
QUOTE (djzort @ Jun 22 2010, 11:33 AM) *

should of pre-paid earlier
djzort
QUOTE (_Andrew_ @ Jun 22 2010, 10:30 PM) *

its just odd when a business doesnt want you to give them money... go figure.
Tank
QUOTE (djzort @ Jun 23 2010, 10:48 PM) *
QUOTE (_Andrew_ @ Jun 22 2010, 10:30 PM) *

its just odd when a business doesnt want you to give them money... go figure.

It's because we also understand that there are a group of people who are unable to prepay. and we don't want to restrict anyone's access to the event. So we decided that ~200 prepay seats, and 200 seats that did not require prepayment was the best way to go about it.

This is our first step into the prepay pool, and things may change for future events smile.gif

-Tank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape