Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Victoria University short course up for grabs!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Zardoz

Victoria University short course up for grabs!

Victoria University's School of Creative Industries have come onboard with Respawn LAN to offer one lucky Respawn LAN 18 attendee a short course to the value of $450! Now has never been a better time to re-skill and learn how to write that game, develop that iPhone app or produce that video you've been wanting to!

The winner can select from any of the scheduled short courses for 2010/2011 up to the value of $450. The winner can pay the difference if they wish to select a short course priced over this amount. All short courses are taught by experienced teachers from VU who are experts in their field.

Be aware that short courses are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers, due to this at times the delivery schedule can vary.

If something there interests you, be sure to check out their Creative Industries open day this weekend where you can see some of the stuff they get up to. All courses are run by experienced teachers who are experts in their field.

VU's Creative Industries short courses are offered in a variety of areas:
  • Digital Media
  • Games Development
  • Visual Arts
  • Graphic Design
  • Music & Audio
  • Professional Writing
  • Performance / Drama

Be sure to check out their list of courses available.
priorax
How will the winner be decided?
Jen
That's an epic prize!
B3NN
Hmm.. iPhone dev course could be really useful happy.gif
soulink
QUOTE (B3NN @ Sep 14 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Hmm.. iPhone dev course could be really useful happy.gif

shit yeah, u kno how much iphone Dev's get paid ohmy.gif

ALOT!!!
B3NN
lol I hope so, I'm releasing my first iPhone app next week happy.gif
Slurpee
Im actually doing the full games course at VU atm and must admit its a good course great teachers to
R4N
QUOTE (Slurpee @ Sep 14 2010, 07:00 PM) *
Im actually doing the full games course at VU atm and must admit its a good course great teachers to

Which campus?
Slurpee
flinders street smile.gif
R4N
Youll prob see me around level 16 fixing PC's then tongue.gif
Jen
Just break the computers, put r4n to work! He needs m0ar w0rk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape