Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoops!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
SirSquidness
So it just occurred to me that we hadn't posted this yet. Sorry!

(Click for a readable resolution)

Major changes this event: Tron isn't timetabled (it will still happen, but as a spontaneous fun comp) and a wild Warcraft 3 Tower Defence competition has appeared on Saturday afternoon!

Questions, comments? Post in the forums or message one of these cool people ;D
Glasseater
what td map will it be
jangbanger
legion td please and thanks.
SirSquidness
There'll be a vote up on the forums at the LAN to pick which TD map it will be.

Feel free to suggest them here, if you want - post a link to the map file, if you can.

It must be FFA (no teams), must be one of the ones that lets you spawn creeps to other players, mustn't take aaaaaaages. I've got a couple in mind.
jangbanger
what ones are you thinking of?
zarozz
What about a League of Legends tournament? Its fairly popular game you definitely get the numbers.
priorax
Hey zarozz, if you read through the thread about running a League of Ledgends comp (see http://respawn.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=2243), you will see that there are actually quite a few things preventing it from being ran. While I agree it is a great idea, it is not one that is currently capable of being pulled off successfully.
Dekar
why not just move tf2 forward slightly or poker back slightly so that they don't overlap? sad.gif
SirSquidness
QUOTE (Dekar @ Sep 20 2011, 09:09 PM) *
why not just move tf2 forward slightly or poker back slightly so that they don't overlap? sad.gif

Because there's only so many hours in the day. Win TF2 faster so it's not an issue!
Dekar
silly silly silly
by which i mean dumb dumb dumb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape