Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suit Up! Competition
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Vot
Hi guys!

As v24 looms bigger, so too does the number of big announcements!

In keeping with our awesome event theme, we will be holding a Suit Up! Competition.

Think of it as a fashion parade, but instead of Megan Gale and Miranda KerrBloom, we will be showcasing all of Respawn's most slick / savvy / creative / confusing / awesome players, in their Suits!

So get snazzy or get creative, because prizes will go to the 'Spawner/s with the best reception from their peers. Get creative!

See you at v24!
Micah
Will be there in my birthday suit

Vot
QUOTE (Micah @ Apr 16 2012, 05:56 PM) *
Entries that go against Australian Law will, unfortunately, be disqualified. wink.gif
Rebanico
QUOTE (Votucu @ Apr 15 2012, 10:26 PM) *
Hi guys!

As v24 looms bigger, so too does the number of big announcements!

In keeping with our awesome event theme, we will be holding a Suit Up! Competition.

Think of it as a fashion parade, but instead of Megan Gale and Miranda KerrBloom, we will be showcasing all of Respawn's most slick / savvy / creative / confusing / awesome players, in their Suits!

So get snazzy or get creative, because prizes will go to the 'Spawner/s with the best reception from their peers. Get creative!

See you at v24!

ill be wearing my tuxedo with my snazzy tophat
Micah
wink.gif
QUOTE (Vot @ Apr 18 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Entries that go against Australian Law will, unfortunately, be disqualified. wink.gif

If we put some sand on the ground we can call it a nudist beach
Saars
QUOTE (Votucu @ Apr 18 2012, 09:23 PM) *

unfortunately? blink.gif
+++
I went to savers especially wink.gif

Found the worst best suit possible *cough* wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape