Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: v24.5 is no longer pre-pay only.
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Zardoz
Greetings.

We like to try new things every now and then. Some of these things work out brilliantly, like the introduction of Starcraft II competitions and ongoing improvements to our Internet access system. Other things don't work out so well. One transition we had thought would work out better would be moving to a pre-pay only system.

We found that there's still a percentage of people out there who don't like the hassle-free merits of pre-paying. We'd like to know why this is - so maybe we can do this better in the future or perhaps we always need to offer a pay-on-the-day system.

Our next event (and our September event) will have both pre-pay and pay-at-the-door options as we've done in the past.
Sir_William_J
I think that the pre-pay system is only for some people, some people can't just take weekends off with a month's notice, so they just hope for the best and if they can make it, they just pay on the day. Ultimately it all depends on your situation if you can pre-pay or just pay on the day. That's just my opinion though, many others might have different ideas.
pace282
Why the fuck cant we pay for the next event when we are at Respawn.

God Extremelan was doing this fkn 4 years ago.
VampyreCyrus
QUOTE (pace282 @ Jul 31 2012, 06:36 PM) *

I totally agree!
Vot
QUOTE (pace282 @ Jul 31 2012, 06:36 PM) *

I'm a little confused here - when you say the "next event", do you mean you would want to pay for v26 while you are at v25? Even when we mightn't have a confirmed date that far in advance?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape