Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: large pc case
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
SnoMan
hey, i have a large pc case and id like to know what size the tables are if thats possible ?
Zardoz
QUOTE (SnoMan @ Mar 22 2013, 06:23 PM) *
hey, i have a large pc case and id like to know what size the tables are if thats possible ?

Heya,

Tables are 1.8m shared between two people so that's 90cm each! If your case is heavy, we recommend placing it on the ground if it's feasible.

SnoMan
QUOTE (Zardoz @ Mar 22 2013, 11:14 PM) *
QUOTE (SnoMan @ Mar 22 2013, 06:23 PM) *

Heya,

Tables are 1.8m shared between two people so that's 90cm each! If your case is heavy, we recommend placing it on the ground if it's feasible.

thanks for that, my case isn't extremely heavy, its just large smile.gif i made it myself, and sold my old one, so it would have been a pain if i had to buy a new case for respawn!

thanks again, see you there smile.gif
priorax
Hey,

Any chance of a pic of this case? I always love seeing custom cases
SnoMan
QUOTE (priorax @ Mar 25 2013, 08:51 AM) *
Hey,

Any chance of a pic of this case? I always love seeing custom cases

i havn't quite finished the paint job yet, when its complete il post a pic, or you can just come see it on the day smile.gif don't worry, it stands out !

its a gdi mammoth tank smile.gif
wombat
QUOTE (SnoMan @ Mar 25 2013, 10:36 AM) *
i havn't quite finished the paint job yet, when its complete il post a pic, or you can just come see it on the day smile.gif don't worry, it stands out !

its a gdi mammoth tank smile.gif

maybe a step by step progress of making (if possible) wink.gif
I also would like to see this custom case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape