Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to our tabletop gaming forum!
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Tabletop
Zardoz
Hey all,

So I've been getting into a lot of card game and board game things lately. After my experience at PAX and realising that tabletop is now a thing, we're creating these forums so people can chat about board games, card games and so on.

This is a great place to organise a game for an upcoming Respawn event or if you'd like to know a bit more about our Respawn Unplugged project.

So, chat away!
death2sarge
QUOTE (Zardoz @ Aug 9 2013, 08:33 PM) *
Hey all,

So I've been getting into a lot of card game and board game things lately. After my experience at PAX and realising that tabletop is now a thing, we're creating these forums so people can chat about board games, card games and so on.

This is a great place to organise a game for an upcoming Respawn event or if you'd like to know a bit more about our Respawn Unplugged project.

So, chat away!

The Tabletop at Pax was huge, it was great to see so many card games and classic tabletops, ah the memories. Ended up getting into Magic due to the Learn to Play. At the next Respawn Cards Against Humanity will be happening, which can be hilarious if you get enough people. I should have my new deck of Story War (if anyone caught it at Pax, they know it can be a lot of fun). Also wondering if people would like to have some games of Magic or if we could possibly get a Tournament going for it.
Jemsk
I picked up a full set of Sentinels of the Multiverse at PAX. Would love to have a few games if anyone is keen. I'd be keen for Settlers of Catan or Carcassone too.
Sir_William_J
I love magic the gathering, my Red Black vampire deck will still be standard so i'm in for any magic the gathering games.
RyuFromStreetFighter
Ctrl + F'd DnD and got no results? How disgusting..
Jen
I have played none of these! I'd be interested to see how it all works though
yoshiyoshi
QUOTE (RyuFromStreetFighter @ Aug 17 2013, 06:18 PM) *
Ctrl + F'd DnD and got no results? How disgusting..

Fixed. DnD 4e Tournament now on offer (admin duties notwithstanding), just need some interest LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape