Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost a Nintendo 3DS
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
wasabiFish
May have left a Nintendo 3DS with games at the venue (hopefully it was there). It's in a small black zipper case about the same size as the 3DS.
SirSquidness
I was at the venue all through packup and van unloading, and neither heard about nor saw a 3DS. Hopefully this means it's hiding in the bottom of one of your bags!
Jen
Could you perhaps post where abouts you were sitting in case someone around you saw it but doesn't know who you are?

I don't recall one during pack-up either sorry, as I checked pings cafe(respawn unplugged), and upstairs when I did a venue sweep.
wasabiFish
If you had your back to the stage, I was in the back section of Union hall; 3rd column from the left and about 7 spots from the back end of the hall. It was right near a switchboard/modem.

It's alright, thank you for checking.
Jen
Ah yep, I've got a rough idea where you were. I didn't pack down that area but the team is pretty good at reuniting things with owners when they turn up.

I'm with squid, I hope it ended up in the bottom of your bag (I had a panic attack thinking my USB cable for charging for my mouse was AWOL) until I found it buried under the soft pack in my laptop bag.
admin
I packed up a lot of the cabling around that area and didn't notice a 3DS. I really hope it turns up for you though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape