Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Competition: Tetris Friends Arena Competition
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Chocobro
Discussion thread for Tetris Friends Arena Competition by Chocobro

Hey guys, gauging interest for a tetrisfriends.com arena competition.

Tournament Structure

The tournament will be hosted on tetrisfriends.com. It will be a single elimination tournament until only sixteen players remain; from then on, it will be double elimination.

Settings

Matches will be played in Arena on Tetris Friends under the following room settings: non-ranked, Expert Plus, no items, no maps.

Win Condition
Matches are first to 15 wins, win by 2. (In other words, to win a match, you must have at least fifteen game wins AND a two game lead on your opponent. If the score reaches 15 wins without a 2 win lead (e.g. 15 vs 14), the match continues until one player achieves the 2 win lead, upon which that player will win the match.)

In order to report results screenshots will need to be taken and posted in the applicable thread on the LAN forums.
totalfrenzy
I'd love to have a tetris tournament.

I've never played Tetris Friends, I know in the past we've played with Blocktrix (Lan, very customisable).

What time would you plan to run it?
Chocobro
I put it at 12pm Saturday although I feel like it is a bit early, it seems like the best time to avoid clashes with any of the other really large tournaments like Dota 2.
Chocobro
I put it at 12pm Saturday although I feel like it is a bit early, it seems like the best time to avoid clashes with any of the other really large tournaments like Dota 2.
MrMaximus
I'd be up for it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape