Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oculus rift at #31
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
McAzzaMan
I have an oculus rift DK1 thats been collecting dust for a while now. I have nearly 50gb (about 200 different ones) of demo games and apps, and I'd be keen to bring it along if anyone wants to check it out before buying one of their own or anything.

I'm somewhat concerned that #1, there would be too much interest and I wouldn't wind up getting to use my own pc at all, And #2, we only get the two power points, and the Rift needs one of its own.

Does anyone want me to being it along to nosey at?, and would its needing another power-jack be an issue?
yoshiyoshi
QUOTE (McAzzaMan @ Jun 21 2014, 04:16 AM) *
I have an oculus rift DK1 thats been collecting dust for a while now. I have nearly 50gb (about 200 different ones) of demo games and apps, and I'd be keen to bring it along if anyone wants to check it out before buying one of their own or anything.

I'm somewhat concerned that #1, there would be too much interest and I wouldn't wind up getting to use my own pc at all, And #2, we only get the two power points, and the Rift needs one of its own.

Does anyone want me to being it along to nosey at?, and would its needing another power-jack be an issue?

Technically, we get 1 powerpoint, for your own power board. If your power board has space for the Oculus on it, there shouldn't be a problem! smile.gif

If you keep it quiet (as in, just show it to people around you), I'm sure you'd be able to control the amount of access people have to it. That, and 'sorry guys, I want some time on my PC' is completely acceptable too - it is, after all, YOUR device that you're offering to share smile.gif

yoshiyoshi

*Edit* 'Keep it quiet' as in, don't just yell out 'HEY I'VE GOT AN OCULUS RIFT COME TRY IT!' tongue.gif
wolfmother
I have a DK1 too and am very interested in your demo/game collection! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape