Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COD4 comp rules + more info
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > Lan Information > Competition Rules
Pages: 1, 2
LeighTurd
QUOTE (Sando @ Aug 28 2010, 01:25 AM) *
QUOTE (LeighTurd @ Aug 28 2010, 01:00 AM) *
Anyone mind telling about the hype over Promod, seems pretty average. :/

And after all the tournaments, will we be allowed to play other game styles?

HC FFA happy.gif!

You're always welcome to start a server of your own with whatever settings you like!

Cool beans, but is there any likely-hood of people joining? tongue.gif

This'll be my first time at Respawn, so I've got no idea how many people there will be.

Ps hope I'm not being annoying >:/
oohms
Last time there were a few other non respawn servers up, some with people in them.

Make a dedicated one if you can, otherwise it can get boring waiting
Camaran
I know it's now 2 years since the OP but. Promodlive 2.11 AU is out. You guys thinking of going to that or sticking with 2.07?
oohms
QUOTE (Camrules @ Mar 5 2011, 03:41 PM) *
I know it's now 2 years since the OP but. Promodlive 2.11 AU is out. You guys thinking of going to that or sticking with 2.07?

We'll run 2.11 NE, if we have any issues with it at respawn we'll go back to 2.07 wink.gif
*666*
yep good call oohms. i can give you the files when i get there or if u want contact me and i will send it to you so you can get it all ready
hektik
Here's the link to download Promod Live 2.11 NE

http://www.codpromod.com/wp-content/plugin...wnload.php?id=6

In this latest promod the order the commands are typed in have slightly been changed up. All you guys need to add is; /promod_mode knockout_mr12_pb

and that should set it for 12 round halves with no PB disabled interrupt messages. Also suggest that you guys disable PB on lan as it lags like shit and is disgusting to have enabled.
aNx
Good info there Hektik.

Regarding the seedings for respawn, I think we should have hektik doing that.. He is the Head CoD4 Admin over at www.cybergamer.com.au and will judge the teams the fairest and best way. We want accurate seeding to ensure the competition runs smoothly and with hektik working them out I'm sure they will.

Zantikk
@hektik/anx

http://respawn.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=2031

+1 for seedings
oohms
we will use promod_mode knockout_mr12_lan

as for seeding, up to deadman as he is running it... but since it is double elim, we'll see
iMODZ_Sniper
Because I have got my Call of Duty 4: Multiplayer key stolen off from me, do I need to purchase another one to play at the LAN?
SirSquidness
QUOTE (iMODZ_Sniper @ Aug 30 2011, 10:53 AM) *
Because I have got my Call of Duty 4: Multiplayer key stolen off from me, do I need to purchase another one to play at the LAN?

No. CoD4 does not verify CD keys when playing on LAN.
iMODZ_Sniper
Alright, thanks alot
Spatian116!
Sniper, You do not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape