Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TF2 6v6 Rules
priorax
post Dec 9 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #21
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

Allowed unlocks for OWL4: http://ozfortress.com/showthread.php?t=40915

It's my suggestion that we run using this set of restricted unlocks.

Note: Some polycount items are allowed. But not all. Please read this.

Edit: The whitelist didn't seem to work properly, as this was an issue on my end, I won't hold anyone responsible for this, but before the next event, I will try and organize a day with Squid to figure out how to properly execute the whitelist.
Also, for some reason the servers were allowing 2 demomen, which it shouldn't have been able to do. I think it may have been running an 8-player config...
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
priorax
post Jan 5 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #22
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

New rule addition after last Respawn's PauseFortress 2 match:

Pausing during a match will be allowed. Under the following conditions. Teams may only pause between rounds (DURING setup). Each team may pause once per match maximum and for a time period of no longer than 5minutes. BOTH teams must agree to the pause and BOTH teams must give the all clear to un-pause.

To achieve Pause:
Make sure you have sv_pausable "1" set in server.
Then "pause" in rcon will pause the server.
To unpause type "pause" again in rcon.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
priorax
post Feb 20 2011, 02:44 PM
Post #23
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

Updates to the weapon ban list: http://ozfortress.com/showthread.php?t=43818
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
priorax
post Jun 10 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #24
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

RE: v21 TF2 competition

Weapon unlocks:
If OWL6 goes the way it is looking like it will (stock + eq + kritz), I will be running the OWL5 or OZFL unlocks, this is because in the past few events, we have had majority of the players being pub players, so having quite a few unlocks, while not having ones that break the game, it seems like a good thing).

EDIT (21/06/2011): Due to the Uber Update, I will be using OZFL ruleset due to the fact it will be up to date, unlike OWL5. This is of course pending OWL6.

Maps I am considering (note, cp_gullywash_pro and cp_obscure_final will only be used in the grand final, if they are used at all):
cp_badlands
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_gullywash_final1
cp_obscure_final
cp_prolane (modified version of cp_fastlane)
cp_warmfront (modified version of cp_coldfront)
cp_well
cp_yukon_final
koth_viaduct

Server configs:
Official OWL ones, with SourceTV autorecord enabled, and with new items added to the item blacklist.

If you have any other map suggestions or anything like that, I am more than happy to listen. Unless you say 2fort...
If anyone wants a server thrown up during the LAN running any of those maps, or just a generic scrim server, feel free to either find me, or message me on Steam and I will do my best
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Plasia
post Jun 23 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #25
Player

Next event:

What the heck are half of those maps?
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
priorax
post Jun 23 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #26
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

The ones that have links on them are custom ones used in OzFortress and are generally very balanced, the rest are official Valve maps that are used in OzFortress.

Other than that, I know you have played on all the Valve besides maybe Yukon, which was in OWL5, and recently in OZFL.

Edit: On quick research (ie. searching Squid's demo folder), cp_prolane was also run at v15
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
priorax
post Oct 14 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #27
TF2 Comp Guy

Next event:

While running this competition, I have generally tried to pick maps this way:
Stock maps for the first few brackets, see who is left after, if there are significantly more OzFortress players to non-comp players I will start to bring in custom maps, generally during the final I would have something like cp_gullywash as the tiebreaker for the final anyway.

So adding to the list above cp_gullywash_final1 in hopes that it means we don't have to use cp_well or cp_freight_final1 (great map for highlander apparently) again.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:43 AM